Evaluations in all divisions are now completed. This is a reminder to everyone that we have no activity for players this week (September 16-19). The meeting for all coaches is Wednesday night September 18 at 7 pm at St. Pat’s, and the coaches will be given their teams at that time. Players will be notified in the days following Wednesday to let them know what team they are on, and when their practice as a team is scheduled. For parents and players – please write this information down when you get the call from the coach.
Popular Tags2011 2012 Awards Ball Hockey Banquet Banuet Basketball Biddy Camp Coach DVD Executive Fun Gallery Girls Jamie Turcotte Jason Hood Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Kingston Youth Football Club Lifetime Little Gals March Break Michael Jordan Mike Robertson Newsletter Power Play Centre Quotes Referee Registration Schedule Scores Slideshow Team Thank You Winners Wizards
- Rajon Rondo Begins Contract Year with Classic Performance in Win over Nets October 30, 2014BOSTON--Kevin Garnett had heard that Rajon Rondo had been giving reporters an update on his recovery progress from a broken left hand prior to Wednesday’s regular season opener. First, Rondo said he was 79 percent healthy on Monday. On Tuesday, he upgraded his status to 83 percent. After watching Rondo post 13 points, seven rebounds and 12 assists in a Bosto […]
- Bulls Have Carmelo Anthony to Thank for Roster Ready to Make NBA Title Run October 30, 2014NEW YORK — NBA free agency is a wicked game of musical chairs, a wild rumpus of dollar signs and tangled destinies, each player's decision affecting the next one down the line. The results, and the resulting what-ifs, never cease to fascinate. The Chicago Bulls wooed Carmelo Anthony in July, offering limited money but unlimited possibilities, an i […]
- Russell Westbrook Begins Quest to Find Footing as Thunder's Alpha Dog October 30, 2014Russell Westbrook looked every inch the leader in the Oklahoma City Thunder's 106-89 season-opening loss to the Portland Trail Blazers. And in the end, his act of stepping up while his team fell short perfectly encapsulated what his early-season ride will be like without Kevin Durant. No matter how great he is, it's going to be tough. Working Har […]
- Predicting Every Major NBA Award Winner for the 2014-15 Season October 30, 2014It's too early to start thinking about the NBA's biggest awards, right? We should let the 2014-15 season breathe a bit before we start sizing up MVPs, ROYs, SMOYs and all the other "OYs" we can dream up...shouldn't we? Nnnnnnaaaaah. The early portion of the season affords ample opportunity for rampant speculation. After all, there st […]
- Rajon Rondo Begins Contract Year with Classic Performance in Win over Nets October 30, 2014
- Gasol, Bulls blow out Knicks in Rose's return October 30, 2014Derrick Rose scored 13 points and the Bulls spoiled Derek Fisher's first game as an NBA coach by beating the New York Knicks 104-80 on Wednesday night.
- Rondo double-double in return helps C's win October 30, 2014Rajon Rondo returned from a broken hand and had 13 points, 12 assists and seven rebounds in the season opener Wednesday night to help the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets 121-105.
- Lakers expect Randle to miss rest of season October 30, 2014Los Angeles Lakers rookie forward Julius Randle will miss the remainder of the season after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken leg.
- Gasol, Bulls blow out Knicks in Rose's return October 30, 2014
- New York Liberty, Laimbeer Part Ways October 14, 2014The New York Liberty announced today that the franchise has not renewed the contract of Bill Laimbeer, the team's general manager and head coach. "We thank Bill for his hard work and contributions to the New York Liberty," said Allan Houston, the New York Knicks' assistant general manager, who also oversees Liberty basketball operations. […]
- USA Wins Gold in FIBA World Championship October 13, 2014ISTANBUL (AP) -- Maya Moore scored 18 points and the U.S. beat Spain 77-64 to win its second straight gold medal at the women's world championship Sunday. Lindsay Whalen added 12 points for the United States (6-0), which hasn't lost in a gold medal game in the world championship since 1983, when it was beaten by the Soviet Union 84-82. Except for a […]
- Tamika Catchings to Retire After 2016 Season October 13, 2014Indiana Fever star Tamika Catchings made a statement in a TV interview Thursday that acknowledged her intention to retire following the 2016 WNBA season. Today, the three-time Olympic gold medalist and perennial WNBA All-Star has confirmed those intentions, intending to retire following the 2016 season. Tamika Catchings: "I will be retiring in 2016, Lor […]
- New York Liberty, Laimbeer Part Ways October 14, 2014
- Game Rap: Raptors 109 Hawks 102 October 30, 2014Related: Video |
- Raptors Take Down Hawks In Season Opener October 30, 2014TORONTO (CP)_ Jonas Valanciunas had 17 points to lead the Toronto Raptors to a 109-102 season-opening victory o
- Game Day: Raptors vs. Hawks October 29, 2014
- Raptors Announce 2014-15 Broadcast Schedule October 28, 2014
- We The North Lives On For 2014-15 Season October 28, 2014By Holly MacKenzie - Raptors.com
- Game Rap: Raptors 109 Hawks 102 October 30, 2014
- Westbrook Drops 38 In Loss October 30, 2014Russell Westbrook scores 38 points and dishes out six assists in Wednesday's loss to Portland.
- Kobe Goes For 31 In Loss October 30, 2014Kobe Bryant scores 31 points in Wednesday's loss to Phoenix.
- Knockin' It Down October 29, 2014Derrick Rose knocks down a nice jumper during the third quarter.
- Hinrich And-One October 29, 2014Kirk Hinrich gets fouled and buries a deep three-pointer.
- Warriors vs. Kings October 29, 2014Stephen Curry had a team high 24 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as the Warriors defeat the Kings 95-77.
- Thunder vs Blazers October 29, 2014LaMarcus Aldridge scores 27 points and grabs three rebounds as the Blazers beat the Thunder in Portland.
- Lillard From Deep October 29, 2014Damian Lillard buries a deep three-pointer from the wing.
- Batum to Aldridge October 29, 2014LaMarcus Aldridge takes the pass and finishes with a tremendous slam.
- Oct. 28: Daily Zap October 29, 2014Get the final wrap up from Wednesday's 12 game action as we take you around the league in the Daily Zap.
- Block of the Night: October 29, 2014Giannis Antetokounmpo rejects Marvin Williams at the rim.
- Westbrook Drops 38 In Loss October 30, 2014
- October 2014 (33)
- September 2014 (9)
- August 2014 (8)
- July 2014 (10)
- June 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (4)
- March 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (18)
- January 2014 (21)
- December 2013 (8)
- November 2013 (23)
- October 2013 (24)
- September 2013 (15)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (3)
- June 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (6)
- February 2013 (13)
- January 2013 (18)
- December 2012 (5)
- November 2012 (14)
- October 2012 (19)
- September 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (17)
- January 2012 (13)
- December 2011 (8)
- November 2011 (13)
- October 2011 (17)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (14)